Monday, May 16, 2016

Life has been quite interesting over the past couple of months.  I launched my own marketing company where I specialize in mobile marketing consulting to local business owners and entrepreneurs across the country.  I have definitely found my purpose and what I work on daily seems like a hobby instead of a job or work.  I have the most fun sitting at my laptop taking a business owner's vision for their company and incorporating it into a nice and handy mobile business card or video ad.  The joy it has brought to my heart is beyond words because I am helping others get in front of their current customers and putting them in front of prospective customers and clients with a digital or mobile business card and video ads.

I read in a book where it stated that you shouldn't chase after profits and that the profits will follow your purpose.  This is definitely what has been happening over the past two months.  I never imagined owning my own marketing company.  I was trying many different avenues before, however, I did not have that passion in my heart like I currently have right now.  I get to be creative and it's just so much fun to produce a video ad or a digital business card and then see the reaction of the business that hired me produce this for them.  This is what it is all about. By helping others, I'm actually helping myself.  

I would love to help you with customer acquisition and increasing your sales and profits.  I work with clients in all industries. Contact me today!  
I'm actually launching a new mobile app in the real estate niche. Take a look at the video below and visit my website at www.expertmarketingsource.com


No comments:

Post a Comment