Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I've Been Left Completely Speechless

I never thought that I would be where I am at this time in my life when I first made a huge decision back in November 2015.  It was Cyber Monday and a company was offering a very deeply discounted program fee to get started with their company to learn how to develop mobile business cards and coupon directories.  This has always been an area that I wanted to focus on and I am so full of joy that I took that leap of faith and made an investment that has really made a huge difference in my life and my family's lives.
I launched my own marketing agency in November 2015 with the premise of just doing mobile business cards.  Little did I know that in March 2016, I would be expanding my offerings into four other niche markets including ad design, video ad marketing, coupon apps, and local coupon directories.  This has been an amazing journey well worth the investment that I made in late 2015.  As I sit here and write this, I am sitting here speechless at what took place on yesterday, which was Monday, March 21, 2016.  
March 21, 2016 was an extremely busy day.  The entire month of March has been hectic.  I was so excited to have closed one mobile business card the first week of March and a second one the second week of March.  I was not ready for what transpired on Monday, March 21, 2016.  I was blessed to add 4 new clients to my portfolio of clients.  They each contracted my services for their video ad marketing.  This is beyond what I could have ever thought of happening at this time in my business' lifespan.  
I never would have reached this point without my mentor and trainer.  If he had not repeatedly kept telling me to get off of seat, I would not have taken the action needed to get to this level and this is only the beginning.  Never give up on your dreams and don't let fear block your blessings like I did.  I made the investment in myself in November 2015, but I did not take action until February 2016 because of "fear" of something new.  Not anymore!  I'm out there now and this is an amazing time to help other business owners with their marketing campaigns and getting the word out about their companies and products.  Now it's time to make some video ads!!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment